Do you need help with one of our products or want to share feedback and ideas? Please don't hesitate to call us.
+49 (721) 62537220
The Multi-Bus User Interface for CAN FD, CAN, LIN, MOST and FlexRay DevelopmentsV1.0
10BASE-T1S 100BASE-T1 INICnet™ CAN LIN FlexRay CAN FD MOST MediaLB
OptoLyzer® MOCCA compact FD is an automotive bus interface incorporating most of the current automotive buses, included 4 CAN FD interfaces. The device can be used for application tests, simulation and verification, as well as gateway applications. Connection to the PC is established via high speed USB 2.0. On the PC, a SW solution from K2L, a custom programmed application based on K2L's API K2L.Bus or a third party product can be used.
- 4 High-Speed CAN interfaces
- 4 CAN FD interfaces
- 1 FlexRay A/B interface
- 6 LIN interfaces
- MOST150 network (cPHY)*
- USB 2.0 port supporting Full-Speed with 12 Mbit/s and High-Speed with 480 Mbit/s
- S/PDIF coaxial input and output for audio streaming over MOST network
- Analog audio input and output for audio streaming over MOST network
- Generic trigger in-/output functionality or MOST network ECL support
- Relay to switch external loads of up to 5 A
- Time stamp synchronization with cascaded OptoLyzer MOCCA devices over power cables
- SpyNIC for MOST
- StressNIC for MOST
- Simplex, duplex and duplex endpoint use case support
(*) Please consider that the node performance of MOST150 is limited in comparison with the node performance of MOST150 in the OptoLyzer® MOCCA compact
, because the MOST node is connected via I2C and supports only control messages; therefore, MOST Data Packet (MDP), MOST Ethernet Packet (MEP) and MOST High data transfer are not available like in the OptoLyzer® MOCCA compact.
Please select at least one product.
OK, Accept No, Leave Our Site